18.11.07

A Northern Irish Lass blogging about?

Did you think I'd tell you straight away.

Her profile reads...
About me:
im a bubbley girly girl who loves to have fun been modelling for just over a year now and loving every min. I won zoos blogagrand last yr I WANNA BE A ZOO GIRL =D
lol
I'm from:
northern ireland
I'm a...:
bird
Top 'choon is:

I'm shit scared of:
killer pigeons tht eat ur eyeballs like in tht film
My three wishes are:
to be in zoo, to model world wide, lots of money
I'd blow a million quid by:
buying loads of sexy clothes & underwear and maybe a new car ;)
My top movie is:
green street, goodfellas, 23 , run fat boy run, finding nemo, c
The best telly show is:
scrubs
The best bands are:
♥ oasis, ♥ coldplay, ♥the kooks, ♥ artic monkeys, ♥ franz ferdinand, ♥ hard-fi, ♥zutons ♥ kasierchiefs, ♥ keane, ♥ the feeling, ♥ the killers, ♥
I kiss the badge of:
liverpool
If I could be anyone, I'd be:

The sexiest person in the world is:
frank lampard
I'd describe myself as:
tiny irish cutie ,totaly awsome, completey random, the girl next door,
For those readers who after reading that profile and really want to know where her blog is, it's in the Zoo. Finding this blog, if that's what it's called leads me to question "Would you approve of your girlfriend,wife or daughter kissing the badge of Liverpool?

No comments: