29.4.08

Snippets from my sidebar.

Where has this month gone and I'm ashamed to say I haven't contributed to NPWM.
National Poetry Writing Month Day 29


So one's the title of a magazine? Do you get mixed up with these?
Inquire vs Enquire


I love interviews and advice, like...

Q4. Any advice for a greenhorn trying to break into the crime fiction scene?

Stick at it and the breaks will come. Oh – and be lucky!

An Interview - Garbhán Downey



Now I'm known as Mr C Scribe formerly of Greyabbey
What did I miss?



Change your feeds, bookmarks. The duck, still blue, has floated.
Keithblog2



It was free e-books last week and now it's free books.
Free Books For Bloggers



More advice for writers...
Take A Leaf Out Of My Book - Write Micro Fiction?



You'll not find me there, that's for sure.
Irish nudes wanted!!! Brrrr.......


And from My Del.icio.us
  1. PoetCasting » » Jean Bleakney

    Jean Bleakney was born in Newry, Northern Ireland. A former biochemist, she...

  2. My First Job

    In the year 1941, I began work in the Old Bleach Linen Company in Randalstown. I was 14 and a half years old and I had no choice as to where I would work. My older sister...

  3. Literary star Lucy is making her mark

    BELFAST-BORN novelist and playwright Lucy Caldwell is one of Northern Ireland's rising literary stars...


No comments: