27.4.08

Researching...

One of the projects advertised at www.creativebelfast.com looks interesting.



Project Title : new drink related magazine

Project Type : Project Manager : James Carder
Email : j23carder@yahoo.co.uk Phone : 07999780742
Belfast
Project Details :

I am in the process of setting up an alcohol inspired magazine. It will predominantly be concerned with cocktails, whilst maintaining a satirical approach to nightlife in Belfast. Think Ulster Tatler meets The Vacuum. To cut matters short I am looking for writers with the palate for a good cocktail combined with a knowledge of alcohol and backed up with the wit of W.C.Fields.

It will be a free magazine. To get an idea of what may be required take a look at www.drinkonline.eu , as this will be its sister publication. We will be looking to do something slightly different.


I am, this evening, seriously considering starting to research this. As all good non-fiction writing tutors advise ' A writer should research his topic first'. So I will. I'm away to the bar...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait for me!

David Todd said...

((( HEY GRANNYMAR,DID YOU GET THAT TOYBOY YET? ))) :-)