Parents write some amazing letters of apology:
- I kept Jean at home yesterday because my wife had twins but I can assure you that this will not happen again.
- Please excuse Moira for not being at school this week. I have been upside down with the painters for the last three days.
- Please excuse Jenny's absence. She came home on Tuesday afternoon with it and we just can't get rid of it.
- I am sorry George was absent from school yesterday, but he had the skitters (sorry I can't spell the proper word)
- Please excuse Marion from stripping for PE as she has had a bit of a chill and is suffering from a touch of diarrhoea. Would it be alright if she did it in her tracksuit?
Please Sir, I...
The Mrs attended her skool reunion last night and, among other photocopies - quizess etc, brought back this....
by David Todd at 12:01 pm