6.10.07

Please Sir, I...

The Mrs attended her skool reunion last night and, among other photocopies - quizess etc, brought back this....
Parents write some amazing letters of apology:
  • I kept Jean at home yesterday because my wife had twins but I can assure you that this will not happen again.
  • Please excuse Moira for not being at school this week. I have been upside down with the painters for the last three days.
  • Please excuse Jenny's absence. She came home on Tuesday afternoon with it and we just can't get rid of it.
  • I am sorry George was absent from school yesterday, but he had the skitters (sorry I can't spell the proper word)
  • Please excuse Marion from stripping for PE as she has had a bit of a chill and is suffering from a touch of diarrhoea. Would it be alright if she did it in her tracksuit?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,

I like them!

potdoll said...

SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!


fookin hilarious!