11.9.07

Is it because I'm a man?

I posted a comment earlier @ Grannymar and went back to check the responses to it, but it's disappeared.It's totally ridiculous! I mean there are comments like...
SeMEN - that’s caused women a few problems!
and

EleMENtary,

Dear Grannymar.

We would be MENacing and MENdacious and foMENting trouble. No further comMENt is recomMENded.

Where did my comment go? Maybe because I commented as a gentleman would on a lady's blog and I didn't stoop to the standard that the other commenters did.

According to Grannymar, women’s problems start with
MEN
MENtal illness

MENstrual cramps

MENtal breakdown

MENopause

GUYnocologist

AND …..!

When we have REAL trouble, it’s a

HISterectomy

How could anyone be so cruel to MEN? What is the world coming to?

All this reminds me of...


a multiple choice question

A joke
Q:  How many lesbians does it take to change a lightbulb ?
1: Sixty-nine.
2: Three. One to screw it in and two to talk about how much better it
is than with a man.
3: Two. One to screw it in real good and one to call the gynaecologist.
I can't even answer that. Is it 'gynaecologist' or 'GUYnocologist'?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apologies,

I hit the wrong link. Under stress that day.

David Todd said...

No probs Grannymar. It seems that stress creates great blogging. I never knew there were so many words with 'MAN' in them and no doubt there'll be lots more shared with you at your site.