30.8.07

I'd love to go and see this!

The Beautiful Game

Based on a documentary, the musical revolves around a group of teenagers growing up amid religious intolerance in Belfast, Northern Ireland in 1969. The musical will be reworked into a Korean adaptation in November as the sixth Webber's licensed musical.

The musical will be held at LG Arts Center in southern Seoul from Nov. 16 to Jan. 13.

NO CHILD WAS EVER BORN

TO HATE.

I WILL STRIVE FOR PEACE WITH ALL MY MIGHT.
THAT'S WHAT'S RIGHT.

ALL KINDS OF LOVE
BRING US TOGETHER.
CAUSES THE BROKEN
HEARTS TO MEND.

PEOPLE MUST LOVE,
NOW AND FOREVER.
THERE'S ONLY ONE LOVE IN THE END.

I reckon Seol & Company don't have plans to stage this in Northern Ireland so if anyone wants to treat me to a trip to Korea to see this musical I'll be eternally grateful. It'd be a bit boring if it was performed by locals and if I only have to travel to Belfast to see it.

No comments: